Friday, December 31, 2010

Review of Erotic Short: Ligne Claire by Riccardo Berra

http://erotica-readers.com/GD/S/Ligne_Claire.htm

There are different sorts of erotica out there, some of more literary than others.  In most of my reading, I'm more of a genre girl than a literary girl.

But I stumbled across this story today, and it captivated me.  Not as much for the erotic factors at play here.  I think I was way more entranced with it because of the main character and the choices she makes.  There's a decidely delicious, twisted revenge here...

The character draws me.  A middle-aged woman, ignored by her husband, who's having an affair.  A non-existance sex life of her own.  A teenaged child who drives her slightly batty.  Hell, this woman could be MANY RL women I know.

She begins an affair of her own.  Again, sort of standard.  But it's what happens after the affair has been going on for a while that takes a twisted turn.

Kudos to Riccardo Berra for creating a well-drawn "every woman" who turns out to be...delightfully twisted in her revenge.  In overcoming her boring, dreary existance...

In taking her life back into her own hands.

Well done.  5 Scoops of Ice Cream for this one.

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Have to come back when I have more time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds intriguing, thanks for the tip!
    Love the blog, I'll be back regularly!

    ReplyDelete