Monday, December 6, 2010

...I love them both!

Hi!  Welcome to my blog, Sex is Like Ice Cream.

What do you mean, you never thought of sex like that?  Well, I hope to enlighten you about how it might be the same.  And different.

My name is Sassy Boudoir.  Okay, not really.  I'd hope no parent would actually put a name like that on a birth certificate, but hey, one never knows.  I am actually aka Sassy Boudoir.  I mean, jobs must be protected. They're hard to come by these days. Besides, my real name is boring.  Sassy Boudoir sounds like someone who would not only talk about sex, but make it fun and interesting.  And that's my hope.

She also sounds like someone who would freely admit to loving both ice cream AND sex.

There's nothing wrong with liking sex.  Loving sex.  Sex is a natural thing.  God made it pleasurable for a reason.  And we're going to talk about pleasure (or even the lack thereof) here.

So, once again, welcome.  I'm only just getting started.  Consider this post to be initial foreplay.  (Maybe not even that.  Maybe this is just getting a phone number.  Or deciding if we want to slip off to a dark corner for some fun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment